Adelaide Gaol Tours – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- It is recommended that sensible shoes and comfortable clothing be worn as the tour covers some rough ground.
- Wheel chair access is available throughout the Gaol tour areas.
- You will be held responsible for any damage you cause on site.
- All stories told on ghost/paranormal tours are copyrighted and the intellectual property of the AGPS.
- The AGPS do not accept responsibility for property loss or damage of personal items i.e. cameras, handbags etc.
- Entrance ticket must be shown on arrival at Gaol.
All tours must be booked and paid for on our website before the tour commences. All prices include GST.
Please arrive at the Gaol at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of your tour.
Each tour will have a maximum number of people. Once the maximum is reached, our website will not allow any further bookings.
We reserve the right to cancel tours not reaching a minimum number. You will be given the opportunity to transfer your booking to another tour if this occurs.
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are at the discretion of the AGPS. Refunds will not be given for non-attendance.
If you are unavoidably prevented from joining the tour, you may transfer your place to another person.
We can be contacted by phone, the number is on our Contact Us page.
We reserve the right to cancel any tour which does not meet our minimum attendance requirements one day before the tour date. A full refund will be available in this event, or you may transfer your booking to another tour.
If you have taken an AGPS tour recently we would love to hear your feedback. We want to hear both good and bad reviews. If you liked our tour tell others, if not tell us.